Doctor Liaison Office
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
If you need further assistance please call the Pieper Memorial
front desk 24-hours per day at (860) 347-8387
This office is dedicated solely to assisting referring veterinarians and their practices. Our team is committed to overseeing the referral relationship and streamlining communications. This means faster, easier access to the information you need in order to navigate the referral process. The Liaison Office can assist you with any of the following:
- Speak to one of our specialists or emergency room doctors
- Transfer a case
- Questions about our available services and procedures
- Schedule an appointment with one of our specialists
- Obtain a referral report, medical history or images for one of your patients seen at any of our hospitals
- Work with you to manage patient aftercare such as medication refills, diet, future diagnostics and medical progress exams
- Receive ideas as to how we can better serve you and your clients
Pieper Memorial Veterinary Center strives for our emergency and referral service to be an asset to all veterinarians who choose to refer a patient to our practice. For the benefit of you and your clients, we continue to implement new procedures to ensure that our referral relationship is effective and efficient. We hope you will find the addition of the Liaison Office a useful resource.
Pet owners will continue to contact Pieper Memorial Veterinary Center at our main phone number at 860-347-8387 for assistance with scheduling appointments, patient status, visitation and all other inquiries.